Hired employers who use Greenhouse and Workable can now see the messages that they've sent to a candidate on Hired inside their ATS. See the screenshots below to see exactly where these messages will be shown in each ATS. Any message that is sent to a candidate inside of Hired will now appear in these sections in your ATS.
In order to see Hired messages in Greenhouse you must first enable a couple of additional permissions for your API key that is linked to your Hired account. In the "Custom Fields" section of your API permissions please enable the following
- Get: Get custom fields
- Post: Create custom field
- Patch: Update custom field
For users with a premium Greenhouse subscription, the Hired messages will be attached to the candidate's specific job application, and shown under the 'Application Custom Fields' section for that specific application.
For all other Greenhouse subscription tiers, the messages will be linked to the candidate's profile under the 'Additional Details' section.
A new section needs to be added to candidate profiles in Workable in order for this feature to be seen. Follow the instructions below to add this new section, and then you will begin to see Hired messages inside of Workable.
- Access https://hired-3.workable.com/backend/settings/workflow and create a new section under candidate profile.
- A text box will appear asking for the section title. Input "Hired" and then click on "Create new section".
- Now hover the mouse over the newly created section and click the . Fill in the fields as the screenshot below.
- Now click the "Add custom field" button and you're done.
Now messages from Hired will appear underneath the contact preferences section of the candidate's Workable profile.