Tech growth and the Great Resignation have accelerated the demand for qualified sales candidates. With thousands of professionals changing jobs each year, we're excited to expand Sales hiring capabilities on our platform!
With our new Sales solution, you can source your entire sales team while saving up to 4x the amount of recruiting time. Lean on our technical hiring expertise to both build and monetize with your tech and sales teams.
Filtering Sales Candidates
You can easily search for Sales talent whose background, experiences, career preferences, and more specifically match the position you're seeking to fill. These help you narrow down the list of candidates and show those who are most qualified.
Search by roles
Hired offers a variety of sales sub-roles. At present, we can help you source Sales candidates with the following specialties - Account Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Development Rep, Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Sales Operations, and Business Development.
Search by skills
You can search based on skills jobseekers have added to their profiles. These skills include SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, SaaS, Account Strategy, Business Development, Full-Cycle Sales, Prospective, Value Based Selling, and more.
Search by sales experience
New and improved search capabilities for sales candidates include average size deal, customer segment, sales cycle, products sold, sold to audience, must have and nice-to-have skills. We now require Sales Candidates to provide these details for their most relevant role and encourage them to include for all other past sales positions.
Search by work preferences
Like with all other position types, you can expand your filters to include remote jobseekers to increase your pipeline 10x. Additionally, you can target your outreach with profile details and filters for work location preferences, time zone, and remote work status
Search by career path
Hire sales leaders as well as individual contributors to best align to jobseeker career goals.
Search for underrepresented talent
In an effort to help you build more equitable and diverse teams, and as part of your DEI hiring strategy, you can also source your sales team using the Diversity Goals filter.
Now, jobseekers who self-report their demographic information, match your search criteria and qualify as underrepresented (as defined by the EEOC) will be featured at the top of your list once you have enabled the Diversity Goals feature.
- Over 80% of jobseekers have provided first-party demographic data
- Over 30% of Hired's sales jobseekers are underrepresented
Where Do Sales Jobseekers Come From?
We bring sales candidates to the Hired marketplace through a variety of methods:
- Because candidates love the experience they have with Hired, most of our candidates come as referrals. Additionally, we have a referral program that uses a cash reward to incentivize candidates to refer their friends to the Hired platform. We started in 2012 and have seen 3M+ candidates come through in this manner.
- Our marketing team does a really good job building a candidate community through thought leadership webinars, in-person events, newsletters, and advertising campaigns.
Additionally, in order to supply our marketplace with millions of highly qualified tech candidates, we make use of a large variety of channels, both paid and unpaid, including (but not limited to):
- Google Search and Display
- Facebook + Instagram newsfeed and stories
- YouTube video ads and content
- LinkedIn Ads
- Software Engineering and Tech Industry Newsletters + Sponsorship
- Partnership with a variety of Tech Trade Schools, Online Academies, In-Person Boot Camps, Universities, etc
- Co-Marketing with large, household name customers to use their name and ours to drive interest
- SEO and organic online ranking
- Job board online sites
- PR, Blogs, and other content
- In-person events, including sponsoring large national conferences and small intimate meet-ups
Which Markets Are Available for Sourcing Sales Teams?
Hired has a presence in the US, UK, Canada, and Ireland. Our cities include Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Dublin, and London. In addition to these locations, Hired sees a large number of highly qualified sales candidates in other cities and countries who are open to remote work.
What Additional Resources Are Available to Help Me Source and Build My Sales Team?
To ensure your business consistently hits its hiring targets & scales predictably, we have resources available to help enhance your entire recruitment strategy to attract top sales talent.
Sales Impact Academy - We've partnered with the world's leading go-to-marketing learning platform to offer our clients a partner-exclusive opportunity to put their first Hired sales placement through SIA, free of charge. Sign up here.
Criteria - We've partnered with one of the leading providers of pre-employment assessments for sales talent. Criteria is offering a partner-exclusive opportunity for a 21-day free trial and 10% off any subsequent purchases. Click here for a 21-day free trial.