Integrate Lever with Hired to seamlessly connect with your existing workflow. Some of the immediate benefits:
The ability to automatically create positions from your ATS
Candidates will automatically be pushed into your ATS upon accepting your interview request
You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration. This integration is available for Enterprise and Professional plans of Lever. See Lever’s Help Center for detailed instructions.
1. Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
2. Click the toggle next to Hired’s logo
3. Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Hired will authorize.
4. Navigate to the 'Integrations' page within your Hired account, and scroll down to the Applicant Tracking Systems section
5. Click 'connect', paste in your key, and hit 'Save'.
After turning on the integration, you can import a job posting from Lever
Job postings use the title of the Lever job posting as the Hired Position name. This connection is called out with an 'ATS' badge when viewing the Hired Position that is connected to the Lever job posting (related: 'How do I link a job to my ATS?').
When the candidate accepts your interview request through Hired, then Hired will send the candidate directly into your Lever account- the candidate will be automatically associated with the Lever job posting that’s linked to the Hired Position.
If you haven’t linked your Hired Position to a specific Lever job posting, then Hired will simply send the candidate to Lever without an association to a specific Lever job posting. It will also notify you after sending the interview request if your job is not linked to a certain Lever job posting.