Private Search allows you to cast a wider net by searching all active candidates across the platform at once. Unlike a Position, Private Search does not require you to choose a role type.
- Private Searches are a way to expand your sourcing beyond the aligned requirements of Positions
- Private Searches is private to you, meaning the searches you create will only show up on your own account. This is different than Positions, as when you change filters on a Position, it will update the filters on all other team members who have been added to the Position.
- This allows you to search privately without having to share their requirements and customize until they find a great set of candidates that they think might fit the role.
- When reaching out, you still will reach out for a specific Position as candidates accept interview requests based on the role offered.
- All the same great collaboration features like Shortlist still work without the employer having to keep continually updating a position if they just want to explore some new types of candidates!
TIP: Use Starring ⭐ to favorite your top Private Searches & Positions so they're always shown in the sidebar