Hired integrates with four ATS partners: Greenhouse, Lever and Workable, and Workday so you can simplify your interview process tracking and keep your current workflow. We highly recommend that you integrate your ATS prior to starting candidate outreach on Hired. You set up your integration by clicking on Integrations in the top right drop-down menu.
How it works:
- You will take your API key from your respective ATS tool and input it into the Hired platform under the “Integrations” tab
- Once set up, you will be able to:
- Pull in job reqs directly from your ATS so you don’t have to recreate them on Hired. They will also be easily recognizable for other team members.
- Automatically add candidates from Hired to your ATS. When you reach out to candidates and they respond we automatically push the profile to the right job req in your ATS. This will save you from having to upload individual profiles.
- Once a job is linked to a Hired position any changes to a candidate's stage in your ATS will also be reflected on Hired.
Find out how to connect your ATS:
- Greenhouse<>Hired Integration
- Lever<>Hired Integration
- Workable<>Hired Integration
- Workday<>Hired Integration